Continuing Teacher Professional Development
anzuk* recognise that today's British education system is an ever changing and evolving environment and as such we take a very pro-active approach in making sure we are offering our teachers the opportunities they need to grow professionally and stay abreast with new initiatives and learning techniques. We take a vested interest in continuous Professional Development for Teachers and Supporting Staff
All Teachers and Supporting Staff with anzuk* Teachers will from January 2013 have access to materials, resources and Professional Development Courses to assist in individual progression of learning.
We shall be conducting workshops and tutorials focussed toward essential areas such as:-
- Literacy & Numeracy
- Familiarisation of the UK Curriculum
- Behaviour & Classroom Management
- Building effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Health & Safety in school
- Tips for getting the most out of your teaching supply day
- How to use an interactive whiteboard more effectively
ALL Continuous Professional Development Courses will be accredited and you will receive feedback to ensure delivery is maintained. Any enquiries relating to these unique courses to anzuk*, please contact Rhodri Thomas for further information.